July 12, 2011

Success Story!

Written on July 12, 2011 by blended.team in Careers, MBM News, Pharma Industry

Our alumni ATSUSHI SHIMADA  of the Master in Biotechnology Management  2010

shares his successful career upgrade at TAKEDA Pharmaceuticals… 

Hi everybody!ATSUSHI SHIMADA

Mi name is Atsushi Shimada and now I can proudly say that I am the Business Development Manager in Singapore for TAKEDA Pharmaceuticals.

Actually, after the master, I was not only earlier promoted to the manager’s position but also elected to a global career development program which could prepare me for a potential senior or top management position.  At this program, I will have a two-year residence period in any one of our companies’ subsidiaries in the world where I am going to experience business development, marketing, finance, business intelligence, etc. 

This was possible after requesting our company to send me to the representative successful biotech company, about which we had a class in the strategy course.  I was so lucky since only two persons among 10,000 employees in our company can be nominated to this program per year and I am one of the two!!  I think all these luck comes from my study at IE Master in Biotechnology Management!!! 

I very much appreciate it.