February 17, 2012

Alumni Hans Kossmann, entrepreneur and mentor!

Written on February 17, 2012 by blended.team in Careers, Life Sciences, MBM News, News

Hans Kossmann has recently been incorporated into the business incubator at the Universidad Austral de Chile.

The aim of the business incubator is to provide crucial support to innovative ventures in the field of biotechnology. In order to provide advice, the raising of capital and transfer of technology, Kossmann an entrepreneur and business specialist in the field of Biotech was bought on as a mentor to join the business incubator team.
As an expert in startups, Kossmann said his work would be to assist budding entrepreneurs, “acting as a mentor in some of the projects, or developing specific studies or analysis. Furthermore he will actively participate in raising capital for enterprises that are being nurtured and promoted by the incubator.”

Among his other responsibilities as a mentor at the Austral incubator, Kossmann, defines which innovative projects receive merits associated with the area of specialization and the state of the art developments in the field.
“I think in this field we have a wealth of potential new business generation. This is the field in which I have been specializing and where I think I can contribute the most to strategy analysis building on my contacts with entrepreneurs. “

Jonah Jones May 3, 2013 - 4:00 am

Most of you have never had the pleasure of meeting Hans Kossmann, but once you get the chance, your “gut instincts” will kick in and you will see that this is someone who is devoted to his audience and has boundless energy trying to improve our mutual understanding and make the world a better place.

Helen Wright May 3, 2013 - 4:01 am

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and I’d like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

Holiday Rental Lorgues